A Study of Public Library Financing in WV (2014)
Files (click to download)
- Appoint a local committee to read the material, and gather any additional information they care to. You could consider interviewing library staffs and ask how they are funded. Please note footnote #7 in A Study of Public Library Financing in WV, which leads to an important report by the WV Library Commission.
- At a meeting of the whole league, the committee presents the material and leads discussion to answer the attached questions.
- League consensus is not a simple majority, nor is it unanimity; rather it is the overall sense of the group as expressed through the exchange of ideas and opinions. Only members may vote.
- Fill out the question sheet and mail it to study chairman Carolyn Watson before October 15.
- The state board will analyze the questionnaires at its November meeting and determine whether there is consensus. No prior announcement may be made locally.